Blackfeather Woods This is my home too, Bitch (please get along with me...)
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice had a past filled with training and learning. Sure, she had no trades yet, but was determined to get them as soon as she could. She could read the stars like no one she knew except for Avalon, and he was all the way back at Lucifer Peak. No one could say she had no skills. Trades did not define one, it was merely what inspired one to do what they do best. More than enough to know better. She replied calmly. Burke, though the rest might think different, was a pure one without a doubt. 

I am Malice Lanius, though I thought you knew. She spoke clearly and without hesitation. Ranks did not matter in knowing. Perhaps in ranks Nemesis was closer to Burke, though mentally she was probably way off if she believed Burke would betray Malice.

Malice was not determined to go against this pack at all. She wanted to work with them. but if push came to shove, clearly she would try. Not alone though, never. Burke would be on her side... Hopefully, and maybe even Kendra and Cicero. If not, she would leave as soon as her kids could walk, with the father or without. She would not go back to Moonlit Hills, that would be amazingly stupid and weird. She would be a loner, with only her children to comfort her in her loss of a true home. And all because Little Nemmy and Dammy didn't like her.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)