Blackfeather Woods This is my home too, Bitch (please get along with me...)
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice ignored the cursing, though she felt a small ache going through her body as she resisted calling her rude things too. She was above that. Hatred against hatred became destruction and destruction only brought death and misery. Instead, she stood there, eyes calm and posture all the same. A true friend would support one in whatever they did. Malice stated. That was maybe why Avalon had not been a true friend. He'd rather save his own ass and his spot at Lucifer Peak. That was also why the Moonlit Wolves were no true friends. And if the nicest beings Malice had ever met weren't friends, than Nemesis was even below enemy.

The daughter of Lucifer snorted, pulling herself together and bowed one more time before her leader. she did not lack matters, not even in a conversation with the one who she truly disliked. After, she got up and walked a few steps away from Nemesis in the direction of Burke's den. No, she would not tell him about this, but she did feel tired. To even try befriending Nemesis had been a mistake. I know all that comes out of your mouth is utter bullshit... She whispered to herself, soft enough for Nemesis to not hear. Old habits died hard. She waited for another moment for if Nemesis had anything more rude comments to make, and then departed. It was no use, none whatsoever. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)