Hushed Willows Cause' we're connected!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
There was a range of emotions that ran through Octavia and Stark could only feel sympathy for the woman. He sighed softly, reaching out to give a comforting nudge (at least he hoped it was comforting to her.) He didn't know what he might be able to do in that moment to reassure her of her choices, but, he was happy to do what he could. Her question made him nod, a small sad smile offered to her. "He wanted to know the usual things - how you both were, if you were happy." Really, he couldn't right then think of much other than Nova Rose overstepping her boundaries spectacularly. He couldn't remember Reek asking much about Tam, which was sad in its own right. 

Octavia had gone through enough on her own, and while Stark had considered to let the woman find some solace in the task being finished he felt he ought to prepare her. "The only issue really was Nova Rose. I'm not gonna tell you what to do about it, but, you should be prepared - she was fine blathering your rank and your request we specifically did not want to have him track you down."  Stark didn't know Reek, didn't know of his recent revelations and spiritual epiphany, and didn't know what the male might be driven to do. Maybe if he were so determined he might try and take Tambourine - an event Stark would not let happen. "I'll keep an eye on the borders for you, if you want, I know Trick runs them often. I can ask him to help look out too, just in case he gets a wild hare and tries to show up here."  It wouldn't given them much of a heads up but Reek would have to find them. Stark didn't know how long it might take the male, but, he imagined a bit. Had Nova Rose gone on her own, she probably would have walked him back the entire way. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 28, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 28, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 29, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 29, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 12:15 PM