Larksong Grotto There's Always Bad News To Go With The Good
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Nova Rose turned her head to snip back at him, no problem. She had, technically, broken no rules: no location was given, though she knew Reek could easily scent them back, and no vital information had been given. Tavi hadn't said to not tell her rank, just to not tell of their home. The only harm her prying had done was being rude, and even she could accept a no should Reek give it. The want for knowledge was purely innocent, wanting to fuel her own thoughts and maybe fit together why Tavi had left. The stormy alpha wouldn't tell her, no, not when she seemed to hate the woman so much when all she wanted was to help. It wasn't her fault Octavia couldn't seem to put her faith or loyalty anywhere permanant. 
        "The only overstepping I did was asking HIM his business. Nothing I've done is against any rule, I gave no location and that was her wish."
Reeks words brought her attention back to him with a soft nod and another sorry look, but it was clear that their work here was done. Much did she wish to linger here, tell Reek about the silvery boy and his strength, but that would get her in more trouble than she was sure Stark would already be getting her in. Intstead, however, she gave him a last parting words and turned to Stark, ready to leave. The golden queen didn't bother to look at him, sure he was pissy as she was. 
                         "I'll make sure she knows, but we can promise nothing other than to care for Tamborine."
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's Always Bad News To Go With The Good - by Nova Rose - May 29, 2016, 10:20 AM