Hushed Willows Cause' we're connected!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
It was a fact he hadn't considered himself, how obvious it would he should Reek spot him along the borders. He gave a quick nod - he had only considered defending the borders himself and here she was pointing out how it would leave them vulnerable in to other ways. "Of course, The male said smoothly, shaking out his coat to try and cast out the last of his own irritations when it came to the batty female. 

"I won't let anything happen to the little ankle biter." Though often he was sarcastic he knew this was a solemn mantle to take up. He could do that though, he could defend Tambourine with everything he had and he would. No harm would behalf the pup while Stark was around and having an explicit task to tend to him he would do everything in his power to be certain of his safety. 

"I mean, if things go super sour at least you'll get some furs to line your den finally." Stark couldn't help himself, trying to push some of the seriousness back out and relax them both a bit more. "And with Harem Boy number 1-7 present, it'll be even nicer. Sort of all in one deal, really."  
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 28, 2016, 04:08 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 28, 2016, 04:35 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 01:54 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 29, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by Stark - May 29, 2016, 11:44 AM
RE: Cause' we're connected! - by RIP Tavi - May 29, 2016, 12:15 PM