Broken Antler Fen solo ride until i die
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian watched the female and realized that there was no threat coming from her. He too lowered his stance a bit, yet it was still showing that he was in charge. He smiled briefly at Pearl when she gave him a nudge. Socially it was a good time for him, food-wise not so good. The young male nodded slowly indicating that he was listening to her. To him it didn't sound that there was anything wrong with this female, in fact, it seemed that she suited their lifestyle.

"We could use a good storyteller at night before going to bed," he spoke to her in return. "I doubt that you will see much conflict here, if so, I would not have intended it. We are all very close and like to live harmoniously,"[b] he explained to her. [b]"I can't see why we wouldn't take you in!," he spoke, being more than convinced that the girl was going to fit in after an adjustment period. [b]"Hopefully the greenery will return soon, along with our prey, and then you will be amazed by the lush nature you can call your home."

Sebastian looked at Pearl, because it seemed that she was agreeing with this too, still, he looked at her for confirmation. Sebastian let her say the official words, though in Sebastian's eyes she seemed accepted already.
Messages In This Thread
solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 26, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 27, 2016, 02:57 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 27, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - May 28, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 28, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 28, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - May 29, 2016, 01:54 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Pearl - May 29, 2016, 08:07 PM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Stitch - May 30, 2016, 05:23 AM
RE: solo ride until i die - by Sebastian - June 01, 2016, 04:21 PM