Sunbeam Lair Wandering Around this new home.
Though she be but little, she is fierce.
44 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
"Avannon." She smiled in greeting. Pretty name. The white female offered her the fish. Tempting offer, but Qamar would pass. She had eaten earlier, and every wolf needed as much food as they could get. The fish was this wolf's catch, too. "Thank you for offering, but you should eat the fish. It will help keep your strength up," Qamar said.

Slowly, she padded over to sit closer to Avannon. The cool stone felt nice on her paws and haunches, heated as they were after running and exploring the land here. "Well," she began, in answer to her newfound friend's query, "there is Asterr and Jolon, yes, and also Noctura, Texiceia, and Leo."

Her eyes lifted skyward in thought. "Comparatively, our numbers are small. My old pack numbered over twenty at times," Qamar added, by way of explanation. She lowered her gaze to look at Avannon again. "But I believe despite our small size, we are strong. And there are no young mouths to feed, so that's a plus.

"As for the greenery, while certainly damaged by the locusts, there are many glades and groves around here. And the plants are beginning to return."
Her mouth broke in another smile, this smile one of invitation. "I can show you around, after I rest a bit, if you would like. I'm just starting to get to know the territory here, myself."
Messages In This Thread
Wandering Around this new home. - by Avannon - May 27, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Qamar - May 28, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Avannon - May 29, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Qamar - May 29, 2016, 11:53 PM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Avannon - May 30, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: Wandering Around this new home. - by Qamar - May 30, 2016, 10:14 AM