Silver Moraine before whom I stand
42 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
There was no doubt about it--his alpha female rubbed him the wrong way. It was clear she treated him with disdain, treated him as a lesser animal, all because of his stupid sickled tail and his stupid dog blood. Make no mention of his strength or size, no. . .all Sen could see in him was the husky.

Yet he had promised to serve and protect the black-furred girl and her babes, and so he set off one day in search of prey, hoping to find some morsel to placate those furballs and their mothers. On his way to the Bracken Woods, where he had had some luck before, he stumbled upon the grave of an ancient glacier, and there he saw the small tan female.

She walked with a purpose, carrying herself regally. Nevertheless, Denali noticed that hunger had left its mark on her as it had all others here in Teekon. There was something about this woman, though. . .she stood out. It was almost as if she had some sort of magnetism, pulling him closer and closer until he was just a few feet away and had no choice but to speak.

"Hello," Denali greeted solemnly. "What brings you out here?" Demanding her name seemed presumptuous; he would wait for her to give it freely.
Messages In This Thread
before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - May 26, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - May 30, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - June 01, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - June 08, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - June 21, 2016, 12:56 AM