Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Hunting was not one of Trick's best skills, but his years alone had proven that his agile body was capable of feeding it's own. Fishing he had done before also, but firstly he wasn't keen on the taste, despite him liking the pirate way, and secondly he wasn't very good at it. He remembered how he had failed so miserably with, what was her name again? Gypsy? Whatever. The only thing that mattered was that he fell in the water. Kunkun has also some knowledge on poisons. I know she's teaching Nova, perhaps you can join her? With Kunkun he meant Kunik, but he was so used to his made-up nickname he had almost forgotten her real name. If not, I can teach you and Grace. He added, not wanting to seem like a lazy ass who didn't want to share his knowledge with the pack. We have found a cave, one where we store herbs, have fresh water and nicely spun cobwebs. Perhaps we can have classes there.

Leaving sure opens a lot of doors, but you also close many behind you. Trick spoke, and noticed they had almost made a full patrol today. Time flew fast when chatting, apparently. The more the merrier. He said with a small, marking a rock that was in his way and bugged for some reason. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - May 30, 2016, 11:51 AM