Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
they're gonna have to have a new thread now that Cap is on the scene >:D

The prospects of knowledge always made him happy, learning was something that Stark never wanted to stop. He'd soak up everything he could. "I'll have to sit in on the lessons, then." He said fondly. He'd find something to pay Trick back, as it was Stark didn't like the idea of being indebted to anyone and if he gave something in return for getting something it felt a bit more even. He could handle that, no matter how undeniably awkward it could be in the process. Some folks were too gracious, denying the work of others, some to eager to profit of it. 

Stark nodded as Trick spoke, it was an uneasy thing to consider. He'd made his choice though and for the most part he was pleased with it, given how his life had turned out. He had no regrets, and that was the most important thing. "I wouldn't change anything." Well - anything except maybe making Banner go with him. He couldn't do that, though, she was her own woman and he was proud of her for it. "Is there a time you usually run them? Might join you again, if that's alright."
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Stark - May 30, 2016, 12:01 PM