Silver Moraine before whom I stand
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
there were many miles to go, and she had only so much energy. but it had to be done. she desired to see aaron again, to visit with liri, and make things seem right again. her intentions had never been to leave them - especially for a pack of miscreants so far from her faith - and hosannah had once believed her work had been cut out for her within the rosings pack; yet here she was, at the helm of some foreign family, a covenant ready to be built.

with a pause to her step she lulled, stopped, and looked around. thinking of these things would do her good; hosannah could multitask like nobody's business, and without someone to talk to on this long hike she would have plenty of time to think, plot, scheme, and commune with her lord.

except she was suddenly not alone

the stranger emerged in her periphery and she, stunned, turned to watch them while her short fur prickled in surprise. the wanderer came out of nowhere; but hosannah had been distracted. as-salāmu ʿalaykum, she murmured, breathing in the scent of the stranger as she passed close by to him, but then she paused again and looked out upon the world. her voice carried around her: i am heading south. from where do you come?
Messages In This Thread
before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - May 26, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - May 30, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - June 01, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by RIP Hosannah - June 08, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: before whom I stand - by Denaleee - June 21, 2016, 12:56 AM