Silvertip Mountain This is considered a feast these days
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Odette, being ever thoughtful of others, instructed Steady to eat, too. He was about to politely decline when Zaria arrived, telling him he should eat. Steady smiled to Odette, taking the half-eaten rabbit and tearing off a hind leg for himself, placing it between his paws. Picking up the rest in his jaws, he tossed it to Zaria, maybe hoping a little that she would be caught off guard by the flying hare. A grin appeared on his features. He thought he was funny. 

Mommy eats, too, right Odette? he said, though his eyes were on Zaria. He knew she was losing weight, just like the rest of them. He turned his attention to the leg and began to gnaw on it, swallowing the meat in chunks.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - May 18, 2016, 03:22 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - May 28, 2016, 07:15 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - May 30, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 01, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 07:36 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Odette - June 02, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 04, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Odette - June 05, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: This is considered a feast these days - by Zaria - June 05, 2016, 04:13 PM