Phoenix Maplewood Hungry like a wolf
42 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
Denali resisted the urge to scoff at her query. As far as he knew, no pack claimed these woods--why the ferocity from this unknown female? Instead, he kept his face neutral, still trying to keep his head and tail lower than hers. It was easier with this woman than with smaller wolves; she was big and rangy, with long legs and a muzzle held high in austerity.

"I'm here for the same reason any wolf surely comes to the woods in these times--to hunt," he answered, mouth quirking in the barest of half-smiles. "As far as I know, I'm not intruding on any pack's land."

Come to think of it--and he had to think back a little ways, trying to remember particular odors--this wolf had the scent of a pack whose borders he had skirted while traveling from the north. He knew she was not one of the wolves that resided in the willow forest, whose territory was so close to Seadog's, nor one of the Grotto wolves, neither. This must be a member of the unknown pack he encountered while traveling with Zephyr for an audience with Sen.

"Am I wrong in guessing you live near that volcano?" Denali asked. "I passed by some border markings on my journey south. You have the scent of the pack there." He hoped the question wasn't too forward, as this dark female looked as if she would gladly tear him to pieces at a moment's notice.
Messages In This Thread
Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 24, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - May 25, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 25, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - June 01, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - June 01, 2016, 07:44 PM