Sleeping Dragon act i scene iv
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
His words were not designed to soothe the anxiety that must have riddled the pack leader. Glu knew very little of what it meant to lead others. He was as self-serving as a rogue. His sister had always held a special place in his heart. It happened every so often that his mind would return to thoughts of her inky pelt and her witchy ways. Caiaphas was very much the same. Though he was quick to cause trouble for the she-wolf of Saltwinter, he cared enough for her to make an effort. Though he was a troublesome creature, his family was carefully guarded.

Watching the inky woman with sharp citrine eyes, he flagged his tail once at the approval that he received to venture towards the ocean waters. She went on to explain that he would not be going on his own, however, which caused the coywolf to furrow his brows lightly and tighten his lips. The woman went on to explain that their relationships with the nearby packs were strained. A small smile curled his dark lips upwards and he nodded his head. “Of course. I would hate to cause more trouble,” he remarked carefully, tucking the information away for a later time.

When the inky-furred woman explained that she would be the one to travel with him, the ochre-splashed creature nodded his head slowly. When she continued on, she mentioned the name of another – one that he had not come across – and the male turned to her curiously. “Dio?” he echoed the name of the stranger, watching her for signs of a reaction to the name. Gluskap had never found himself in the presence of such a wolf, but he wondered if this Dio was someone close to the Heda. If that were the case, it would be more information that was best saved for a later time.
Messages In This Thread
act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 19, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 27, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - June 05, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 12, 2016, 04:18 PM