Silvertip Mountain A fish that's learnt to fly
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
He watched as Ezekiel relaxed his stance, the proper response in Steady's opinion. He asked what she wanted, and she replied, stating she wanted to join. Generally wolves expressed what they could offer the pack at that point, and he found it interested that she didn't. But, Ezekiel knew to ask, and then she admitted she could hunt and fight, but she didn't seem to think that was anything special.

He came from the shadows then, his ears perked and his tail high, but his body was relaxed. Ezekiel had taken care of the hard part, but it was Steady who would have the final say. He came to a stop beside his pack mate, giving him a shadow of a smile before turning to the stranger. You should never sell yourself short. Fighting and hunting are always needed, no matter how many wolves we already have who can do it, he stated easily. 

He regarded her quietly for a moment. He couldn't help but see the similarities between she and June. Their eyes were different, though. What's your name? he asked, his voice soft. His brain was still processing the differences and similarities between his niece and this stranger.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
A fish that's learnt to fly - by Niita - May 31, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Ezekiel - May 31, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Niita - May 31, 2016, 04:13 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Steady - May 31, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Ezekiel - May 31, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Niita - May 31, 2016, 04:34 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Steady - May 31, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Ezekiel - May 31, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Niita - May 31, 2016, 05:19 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Steady - May 31, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: A fish that's learnt to fly - by Ezekiel - May 31, 2016, 06:29 PM