Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
"Probably will make it much easier." Stark teased pleasantly, offering the male an easy smile. He found himself comfortable around Trick, the man was of good spirits and while he'd gotten Stark to open up about his family without feeling like they'd gone too far. "I'll trade my best efforts not to roll over and squish you in my sleep." he offered with a bright smile. 

Mornings were good for him. He gave a nod, confirming that he would join Trick from time to time. "Hm, I'll see about bringing some breakfast for you, then." Stark offered to the dark male. When they'd finished their lap Stark stretched a bit, offering a toothy grin to him. "I'll catch you in a couple days, then." Stark wouldn't promise to join every morning, but, the next time he did show up as promised with a fish for breakfast from what he'd caught with Kunik and Grace. 

figured it was a good stopping point before Stark comes whining at Trick!

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Stark - May 31, 2016, 06:05 PM