Blackfoot Forest Thrift Shop
oh girl this boat is sinking
47 Posts
Ooc — Em
I'm sorry as well! I got totally bogged down last week...I ended up completing 88 custom orders with my shop ;_; I love the money but I was getting a little overwhelmed there for a minute!

--

"Emily Odolf," she said without prompt. Perhaps Liri was already entirely familiar with her name...but honestly in those wee moments of her arrival Em's perception betwixt reality and fiction was nothing more than a blurred line. She couldn't distinguish what she'd said or merely thought no more than she could comprehend the number of stars in the midnight sky.

Her slim head twisted toward the rustling of another's approach and she stanched a frown that burdened her lips; she wasn't fond of seeing men in more precarious states of health than her own. How would he protect her? All presumptive thoughts toward his redeeming qualities - traits SHE liked in a man - halted at the sight of his gaunt figure standing closely to Liri...a she wolf she assumed held great importance to him base on the lovey dovey glimmer in his eyes.

Interesting she thought to herself.

"Emily Odolf," she said again at his inquiry. "I am the littermate to Aaron. I was found staggering half-dead at the borders a small time ago." She looked to him and waited for his introduction...her plume swaying gently in her patient silence.
Messages In This Thread
Thrift Shop - by Emily - May 22, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Síff - May 22, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Emily - May 22, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Síff - May 22, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Emily - May 22, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Síff - May 22, 2016, 08:17 PM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Samuel - May 27, 2016, 11:03 PM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Emily - June 01, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Síff - June 01, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: Thrift Shop - by Samuel - June 12, 2016, 05:54 PM