Hushed Willows It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked!
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick was not at all good of spirits, not really. His blabbering and positive words were a mask he hid himself under to appear friendly enough to talk and tell secrets to. Had it not been for this mask he was wearing, everyone would declare him evil. And though he thought he was, deep within his small frame he knew better. What did one expect from a small wolf that had lost their real parents to the ones who told him they were his family after the assault? Surely not much. He chuckled at Stark's comment, though he really didn't like being called small which Stark was probably hinting at. I'd appreciate that.

They were back at the place they had started, and Trick stopped and turned to the shadow that had been following for quite a while now. He shook his head with a gentle smile. You better keep your food to you. I'll manage. Trick said. Despite his tiny frame, he'd rather do stuff on his own. Plus, this way he would not have to return the favor.

He gave a formal bow to the man as a goodbye, the well-behaved man he was, and shook his silky obsidian fur for a dramatic effect. I'll be looking forward to protect this land with you again. He spoke softly in a soft honey hum. Until tonight. For, of course, all marauders slept in the same cave. 
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
RE: It worked...! I mean-- of course, it worked! - by Trick - June 01, 2016, 12:34 PM