The definition of insanity......
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result.....

A voice in the back of his head was chiding him. The dark furred assassin was currently making his way into the territory of his new pack, Silvertip Mountain. The third pack that he has joined on his own agenda.

He chuckled. Are you suggesting that I am insane? he responded to the voice, which he called Itzal.

You are talking to me aren't you? Itzal whispered back. This voice has been in his head ever since he fled after his family were killed. He assumed that this was his conscience, manifested into a voice seperate from his own. And it seemed so, Itzal always chastised him whenever he performed a wanton murder, or insulted one of his lovers.

Well, that is very true. The voice, while sometimes annoying, was very reasonable most of the time. It did make him think that he was talking to his conscience on occasion. But perhaps the third time is a charm, right Itzal?

I'll humor you and say yes.
Messages In This Thread
The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 08, 2014, 06:36 AM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 08, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 09, 2014, 02:04 PM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 11, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 11, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 11, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 12, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 13, 2014, 07:14 AM
RE: The definition of insanity...... - by Kaname - May 13, 2014, 09:41 PM