Bramblepoint point to the hills
46 Posts
Ooc — Mary

The woman apologized for startling him and he chuckled a throaty laugh in response. “Don’t you worry your pretty little head about it,” he assured her with a small nod of his head. It seemed that his rose-colored glasses had shone something of a short light on the woman. She seemed to realize that – while in a bind with the lack of prey and foliage – there was always a chance to start new again. The land there would reform and build into a beautiful stretch of life once more. The green buds on the trees were a sign of that, and the whistling wind overhead was reinforcement.

When she managed to make a comment on his positivity, the golden wolf smiled warmly. “Well, you may be right. All I know is I’ve never had much luck by bitchin’ and moanin’ about the turn of things,” he remarked with a shrug of his shoulders. Even though a positive nature did not always lead him to good fortune, he did know that it was uplifting to his spirit.

“I am very much by myself at the moment,” he then answered her next inquiry with lifted brows and a solemn expression. “Though I’m sure my family’s poking ‘round somewhere.” Though he had set out on his own path to make a future for himself, he did not mind the idea that some of his siblings had trailed behind him. “What about you, missus? Got a place to call home?”

Messages In This Thread
point to the hills - by Sawyer - May 30, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 01, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - June 01, 2016, 03:20 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - June 01, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 01, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - June 02, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 02, 2016, 02:41 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - June 09, 2016, 03:01 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 22, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - July 02, 2016, 05:50 AM