Silvertip Mountain Gotta let go sometime
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
@Ezekiel

Steady had felt bad about snipping at Ezekiel about being close to the den. In all reality, he was just trying to bring food for the pups, and Steady should have appreciated that more in the moment. After speaking with Zaria, Steady made a note to seek him out, and now he was. 

He didn't really feel like howling for him, as it wasn't super important, but Steady was looking for him. He caught a scent trail, and began to follow it, keeping his eyes peeled for the gray and white male. 

His opinion of Ezekiel was still up in the air. On the plus, he was helping out, and doing his part to contribute to the pack. But, then there were moments, like at that bear hunt, where he could have been more helpful when Steady was trying to make a deal. But, maybe he just wasn't accustomed to those kinds of situations. They didn't come along every day, after all. 

Every wolf needed time to adjust to a new pack, and Steady just needed to be patient and helpful. Instead of prickly and snarly.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Gotta let go sometime - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Ezekiel - June 01, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Steady - June 01, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Ezekiel - June 02, 2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Steady - June 02, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Ezekiel - June 02, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Steady - June 02, 2016, 05:50 PM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Ezekiel - June 03, 2016, 06:39 AM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Steady - June 03, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Ezekiel - June 04, 2016, 08:16 AM
RE: Gotta let go sometime - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 11:10 PM