Phoenix Maplewood Hungry like a wolf
42 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
A satisfactory answer, though in the form of a question. No derisive remark on his obvious husky heritage. He smiled. "Me." Denali bowed his head in gratitude. "You must think I'm a raving lunatic right now. Thanks, though. That was the answer I was looking for."

The dark female was beginning to look bored with their conversation, and he gave a deep inhalation, searching for the scent of more prey. "Now I know I must be too close to your home for comfort," he told her. "I saw the volcano as I entered the woods, though I thought it was far enough away that there would be no concern.

"I've been through hell and high water these past few months,"
he continued, looking at her again. "Trust me when I say that I mean no trouble nor harm to your pack. Don't really feel like risking my own hide."

It was time to head back to the ravine, maybe stop along the way to capture prey for Sen's pups. He wondered briefly whether this wolf had children of her own, though he detected no baby-smell on her. With a nod in parting, he said, "I must head home. Perhaps we'll meet again."

As he was padding away, he realized he had not asked for her name, nor had he given his. Just as well. They would remain strangers. . .for now. He did not look back.
fading here, let's thread these two again sometime soon <3
Messages In This Thread
Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 24, 2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - May 25, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 25, 2016, 02:31 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 01:27 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - May 30, 2016, 07:08 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - June 01, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Hungry like a wolf - by Denaleee - June 01, 2016, 07:44 PM