Alpine Lake Treated me like a stranger
11 Posts
Ooc —
She sense sensed the others discomfort, stealing her a kind glance before shuffling her paws and sitting upwards. Though she may seem like an agile canid in the woman's eyes, Cearney knew that hunger was beginning to weaken her frame and her inexperience just seemed to add to her weakness. Nevertheless, she'd be sure to keep the prospect of joining a pack fresh in her mind. But for now, the maiden would focus on trying to survive long enough to be reunited with her family. As the other spoke, she listened intently, glad to hear that there was at least some life around the lake. True it was that the bugs, or whatever had caused the famine, had nearly all vanished and it was lucky that not all the prey had gone with them.

With a flick of her tail she nodded, looking back out at the darkening sky. "Well, it's getting dark," she sighed, fearful of possibly staying the night in the cramped cavern. Yet returning to the outside world would be a dangerous move, especially as she didn't know where else she was going to find shelter. Besides, she could do with someone to keep her company for the night. "Mind if I rest here?"
Messages In This Thread
Treated me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 21, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Cearney - May 25, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 25, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Cearney - May 26, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 26, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Cearney - May 27, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 27, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Cearney - May 28, 2016, 02:10 AM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Heldi - May 28, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Cearney - June 02, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Treated me like a stranger - by Heldi - June 02, 2016, 12:30 PM