Hushed Willows Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Of course he'd spent too much time around the little family that wasn't his, and yet, in that way they had become his own. He watched over them, brought food when he could, trinkets when he could not, and after finding the tiny little sprig of life in that small clump of grass Stark was eager to get back to them to tell them the news. Octavia's call made him pause, a small smile growing on his face as he turned his brisk walk into a trot to get back to them.

He was surprised and then beaming when he saw Tambourine out and exploring too, his gaze dropping proudly to the pup as if he was his father. It was presumptuous, sure, but, he couldn't help it. Tambourine had that infectious sort of spark to him. He slipped into a spot to sit, blue eyes lifting to the Alpha, he'd wait till later to tell her about the grass. For now he was happy to see what this all was about, if it was Tambourine's day, then he'd step aside for the Mandrill to step out and raise him above their kingdom for all to properly worship him. 

He'd be the first to eat the monkey if he dropped Tam, though. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread