Jade Fern Grove you are alive and are dying
ʜᴇʟʟғɪʀᴇ
245 Posts
Ooc —
Minna could not imagine living among snow and ice her whole life. She did not mind the snow, but too much was most definitely not fun. She kept steady pace with the female, contemplating a life up north. Surely, she would not survive long, someone would probably shover her into an icy lake, or something like that, and the marbled female would freeze to death. She was quite happy here. She dipped her head in agreement with the female's words, listening attentively. 

At that moment, she noticed a faint oder. It smelled of wolves, of multiple wolves, and odd smell...her step faltered as she inhaled deeply, but as the breeze changed the odor disapeared. She glanced around with amber eyes, trying to catch the odor once more. She glanced at the female. "I thought, for a moment, I scented something odd. Pack scent, and yet there are no packs here that I know of.." She resumed her previous pace, curious. She would not catch the scent again, but still she wondered at it.
"Anyway, what of the landscapes to the north? I have heard tales of giant mountains of ice and fields of ice and snow that go on for miles, all year. Is it true?"
Messages In This Thread
you are alive and are dying - by RIP Hosannah - May 28, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by Maevra - May 31, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 12:48 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by Maevra - June 01, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by RIP Hosannah - June 01, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by Maevra - June 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by RIP Hosannah - June 02, 2016, 01:52 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by Maevra - June 02, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by RIP Hosannah - June 14, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by Maevra - June 14, 2016, 02:40 PM
RE: you are alive and are dying - by RIP Hosannah - June 18, 2016, 12:08 PM