Otatso Wetlands in the end the waves will discolor me.
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
The woman answered her question, and Harlyn found herself steadied by listening to the rhythm of her voice. She too turned her head to gaze when her companion looked away, but not at where she looked. She took the moment to look at the inky black fur that lined her strong, youthful frame. She was an attractive girl, which did not go unnoticed by the druid even in her state of distress. Harlyn kept her eyes on the girl, unflinching when she turned back to look at her again.

"We were too few to keep our hold," Harlyn explained, "Our pack was set upon by a cougar that seemed to have a fondness for the blood of my wolves. He attacked my mate first and nearly blinded him in one eye. My beta he took next. Then my gamma was attacked, and finally it took one of mine captive after savaging another of mine who had tried to stop him. It left us weak and our numbers small. It was not safe, so we left." She paused to take a breath, realizing her eyes had wandered to gaze skyward. She heaved a sigh in frustration, wishing it would empty of locusts.

"I want to see the stars," she murmured irritably. Her talk of the attacks had brought her thoughts around again to Luke and the anger came to her again. Harlyn bit her lip against the rush of emotion. How could he?

"Have you ever loved someone more than you do yourself?" Harlyn asked suddenly, still peering upwards into the cloud of locusts.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - May 03, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 02, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - June 21, 2016, 08:34 AM
RE: in the end the waves will discolor me. - by Harlyn - July 05, 2016, 07:30 PM