Duck Lake Show and tell
13 Posts
Ooc — Jake
Orkan smiled at Qamar's reaction to losing a fish, they were very slippery little things. Orkan scanned the shallows waiting for another opportunity to strike when Qamar asked him about his plans, Orkan sat back while he thought. Orkan wanted to make sure that he replied accurately as possible knowing that Qamar may be asking from a recruiter's perspective, "Well, I hadn't really thought about it but now that you ask I think I should put some sort of plan together. I didn't know what I would do other than to get away from where I was. Short-term I'll probably do a little exploring of Teekon for maybe a couple months, try to get the lay of the land and hopefully increase my worth to a pack. Long-term I will need to join a pack, during my explorations I'll ask around and figure out someplace that'll have me and that I can be involved in.".

Orkan continued to think about what his plans would be while he scanned the lake when there was a bright flash of scales almost between his legs, and Orkan lunged again and again rose victorious with another fish in his jaws. Overjoyed with his success Orkan veritably danced back to their growing fish pile, placed both legs stretched out in front of him nearly touching the ground and playfully shook his head back and forth and, in the process, just about tore the fish in half with his energy. Orkan laughed easily, "Well there's one fish that's ready to eat, most the hard parts already done!". Orkan sat back on his haunches panting lightly, "What's your tribe like Qamar? If there's more wolves there like you it's definitely going on my list of potential places to check out."

Messages In This Thread
Show and tell - by Qamar - May 26, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - May 30, 2016, 11:50 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - May 31, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - May 31, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 01, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 02, 2016, 10:34 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 03, 2016, 10:23 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 07, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Qamar - June 07, 2016, 10:58 PM
RE: Show and tell - by Orkan - June 12, 2016, 10:04 PM