Sleeping Dragon effects of external conditions
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
It isn't that he doesn't want he catch; he'd devour it before he would even taste it. Taking it from the new girl, however, didn't settle well with him when she'd already wasted her energy on it. If anything, he'd take it to Gyda to keep her fed and healthy for the brood she plans to carry. As Rebekka takes it back, he considers objecting, but for the moment he keeps quiet while his brown eyes study the kill. Her questions distract him from his thoughts and he snaps his attention inward to focus. 

"There is me, and Seregrýn, the Fos Goufa," she says. Whether or not Rebekka knew the next current heir or not from the little time spent in Trigeda, she would at least know of her. The next ruler of their coalition in Heda's care for teaching, even if perhaps Trigeda had more of their own wolves to teach her. He isn't entirely sure Heda has time with everything on her plate and the young wolf is a lot to work with. "It wasn't that long ago she sent Vercingetorix back to Trigeda to inform them of the changes. I imagine more Seageda wolves to show, or at the very least ambassadors from your home."

With a lull, he finds himself looking back at the kill and the words eventually form on his tongue: "If you want to give that to someone, you should take it to Gyda, Sleeping Dragon's chieftain, she may be expecting children."
Messages In This Thread
effects of external conditions - by Gavriel - May 19, 2016, 11:12 AM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Gavriel - May 28, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Rebekka - May 28, 2016, 07:51 PM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Gavriel - June 03, 2016, 07:44 AM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Rebekka - June 10, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: effects of external conditions - by Gavriel - June 12, 2016, 03:50 PM