Sleeping Dragon Immortal
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
With the ministrations of Drageda's newest healer, the fleimkepa was becoming more active; it was hard to say if her wounds were healing, but Magpie certainly felt less pain. And some of the herbs Gluskap had given her to chew on— too ease both mind and body— had some unexpected side effects. Her depression was subsiding, but only to make way for a constant sort of dream-state. Her dosages were low and often ran dry, for the stores had not been full before the locusts, and life was only beginning to return to the lands... but they seemed to be enough.

She had emerged from her den after a long nap, chewing a small mouthful of something herbal before heading out into the territory. Her progress was slow, but not quite as labored as it had been, and it was after several minutes that she recognized the fiery form of her niece up ahead. For a moment, the Corvidae remained frozen— they hadn't spoken since the bear attack, and that had been weeks ago. It hadn't resolved the tension between them, either, but Magpie knew they couldn't continue like this.

"Wildfire," she chuffed gently in greeting. Magpie swallowed, her tongue feeling suddenly thick.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
Immortal - by Wildfire - June 03, 2016, 06:57 PM
RE: Immortal - by OG Magpie - June 03, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: Immortal - by Wildfire - June 03, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Immortal - by OG Magpie - June 15, 2016, 08:02 AM
RE: Immortal - by Wildfire - June 16, 2016, 08:38 AM