Phoenix Maplewood and it's all fun and games, 'til somebody falls in love
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Of course, like Wildfire smartly suggested, the stranger needed to return to the care and protection of her own pack, but moving her back in this condition could potentially cause her harm. And so, unwilling to let anymore misfortune fall upon the stranger -- this Sleeping Dragon wolf who lived among the band of savages that had laid waste to the maplewood -- Reek stepped in and would not let her be moved in haste.

"No," he spoke, shaking his head in response to Wildfire. "Moving her now would be far too risky -- not until we know the extent of the damage." Reek's eyes fell on the flank of the injured wolf as he watched the ragged rise and fall of her chest. Her ribs bowed at an unnatural angle, suggesting a break. If tweaked the wrong way, internal damage would be added to the stranger's short list of injuries.

With the meantion that Sleeping Dragon no longer had a healer, Reek knew what he needed to do. He drew his gaze back to Wildfire. "I'm a healer," he spoke. In fact, Wildfire had been one of Reek's first patients in the Wilds... Though, he was doubtful she even remembered. She had been so young at the time. "I can look her over if you let me help."