Silvertip Mountain What you perceive to be the truth and what is real
272 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Niita smiled at Phocion as he appeared, receiving only a small nod in return. She wasn't sure what she had done to make all of her friends mad but Niita just looked away, laying her head down sadly.

A rather skinny she-wolf, brown of fur and dominant in stature, approached making Niita smile once more in greeting. The smile didn't stay for long however as the female, who she incurred to be Zaria, leapt between Niita and the puppy with a snarl. 

Can I get a fucking break from everyone being pissed at me? Niita said none of this out loud, flattening her ears in submission and keeping her head down. "What Phocion says is true, Steady howled a few moments ago to let us know we could begin delivering food ourselves. I can go if you wish though." Niita got to her feet, still in a submissive stance, and waited to see if it would be best to leave the angry Alpha alone.
Her heart was a secret garden and the walls were very high -- except for the one who held the keys to the gate. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: What you perceive to be the truth and what is real - by Niita - June 04, 2016, 02:15 PM