Emberwood my smile's an open wound.
145 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
wanna wrap up? :)

Whittier leaned his head towards the ground as he came to the shore and breathed in the deep scent of earth and damp. His eyes shifted out across the lake as he went. He watched his companion for a little while until he managed to snag another that was sunning itself upon a rock. Excited, the yearling began to focus again on his own hunt.

He sloshed happily into the water with narrowed eyes and a wagging tail. The mud squished between his toes as he walked. It was an unpleasant feeling, but also somehow simultaneously satisfying. It was also a far noisier path to take, but Whittier wasn't too concerned that his chances at making another catch would be ruined.

He should have been though, as word seemed to be spreading that their breeding grounds had become a danger zone and one by one, the amphibians began to scoot away. It took the youth a few minutes before he finally found another trying to hide itself amongst the reeds, but Whittier managed to dislodge it from its hiding spot. He rose with a wet and muddy face, triumphant with the fat bullfrog flailing between his teeth, heading towards dry ground to take a seat and enjoy his last prize before bidding his new friend farewell and getting back to his search.
Messages In This Thread
my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - April 16, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - April 23, 2016, 05:13 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - April 26, 2016, 08:08 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - April 27, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - April 27, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - April 28, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - May 02, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - May 03, 2016, 06:11 AM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - May 07, 2016, 09:23 PM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Zephyr Maverick - May 08, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: my smile's an open wound. - by Whittier - May 17, 2016, 08:07 PM