Silvertip Mountain To learn yourself
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
It wasn't long before a familiar pale-furred female came into view. While his eyes followed her, he did not move. It wasn't until she began the ascent the cliff that he raised his head to watch her, worried she might fall. She stopped a little ways away from him, and he listened as she spoke. He was foolish, and he felt ashamed by his actions. What was more, is that he made her feel like it was her fault.

At first, he was a little put off by her words, a frown displaying on his features. What did she mean she didn't want to be apart of it? Was she saying she wanted to leave Silvertip? Had he messed up that badly in such little time?

She went on to ask for forgiveness, and he shook his head. I am the one who should be asking your forgiveness, Niita. I've behaved horribly, and I'm sorry for that. You've done nothing wrong, he assured her, his voice soft. You know, I actually really like Phocion... That is, until you are standing between us. I don't know why I'm so jealous. I've never acted this way before, I swear. I think the famine is just really getting to me. He knew that was partly true, but he also knew the majority of the blame was not to be put on anything other than himself. I promise you, Niita, I'll do better at controlling my emotions. Steady was a wolf of his words, and he had never gone back on a promise. He certainly wouldn't start now. Will you forgive mehe asked her.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
To learn yourself - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 09:24 AM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 04, 2016, 05:30 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 04, 2016, 10:57 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 05, 2016, 12:42 AM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 05, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:07 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 05, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Niita - June 05, 2016, 09:47 PM
RE: To learn yourself - by Steady - June 05, 2016, 10:01 PM