Broken Boulder The Bountiful Famine
13 Posts
Ooc — Jake
Orkan sat worriedly on the ground next to the delirious wolf, he was very clearly in bad shape and would need help of some kind soon. Orkan glanced around the plain that surrounded them, it was quite rocky but maybe there was enough low grass to support some rabbits, he ran around the plain trying to sniff out some prey. Orkan returned dejectedly to the wolf, there had been a few scent trails but they were old, before the locust swarm possibly and he could find nothing to help stabilize the wolf. Orkan had nearly spent all of his energy in his attempt to find food and he lay next to the strange wolf who was now mumbling something to himself, "Hopefully I'll have energy to try again in a little bit, neither of us are going to last long if I can't find food soon.".

Orkan rested for some time, as the sun began to dip low and the threat of night was approaching, Orkan felt it was time to try to rouse the wolf again "Maybe he's gotten enough rest now as well.". Orkan dipped his head again and, more insistently this time, nudged the wolf's shoulder, "Hey come one, you've got to start moving, we need to find something to eat or we're both going to waste away here. My name's Orkan, I don't know this Isola that you're talking about." Orkan thought that maybe it was another wolf that was nearby that was also in bad shape, "Is she nearby? Were you traveling together?"

Messages In This Thread
The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 02, 2016, 11:11 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 02, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 04, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 04, 2016, 11:24 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 08, 2016, 11:57 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Orkan - June 14, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: The Bountiful Famine - by Lokk - June 21, 2016, 09:22 PM