Sleeping Dragon act i scene iv
king of the ashes
104 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The strange little coywolf was still new to the realm of the dragons. He had not been able to make the rounds in order to make himself known to the others in the pack. He had assumed that knowing their leader would be most important. The others would fall into place. He was in no rush. The time he had already spent there had been used for what they would call the greater good. Though he was quiet and often peculiar in his ways, there was always a method to his madness. Glu was still a self-serving little beast. He was and always would be a priority over the others. Nevertheless, he would not share this with the inky Heda. 

She began to explain the rank of the mysterious Dio. The skeletal little coywolf listened with perked ears and a placid expression. The Gamma of the pack. It very well could have done him good to seek out the unknown wolf. Another notch in his belt... another specimen to tend to at a later time. "Take all the time you need, of course. And I will do my best to find this Dio," he spoke to her with a soft nod of his head. "Is there anything else I should be preparing for the journey?"
Messages In This Thread
act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 19, 2016, 11:35 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 27, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 27, 2016, 07:46 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - May 30, 2016, 04:21 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - May 31, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 01, 2016, 06:31 PM
RE: act i scene iv - by Gluskap - June 05, 2016, 03:38 AM
RE: act i scene iv - by Antumbra - June 12, 2016, 04:18 PM