Blackfeather Woods I got a new van, holy moly
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice really didn't get why everyone hated her. She had been kind, calm, had showed no real hostility and was just hanging around alone or with Cicero, Kendra or Burke. She could get why Nemesis didn't like her being here, but the rest of them? They had barely met the scarred woman, and still they judged. Judgmental, angry wolves were the scariest in the world in Malice humble opinion. Couldn't they see that it was getting old? Why couldn't they get over their hate, or at least calm their nipples or something, because this was OBVIOUSLY not working out for both them and Malice. As this was all going through her head, she kept a smile on her mixed muzzle, eyes sparkling with more determination than anything.

As she walked away, she could feel burning eyes on her back, but only gritted her teeth. If her father would've seen this- oh boy. She wished she could be as threatening as her father, yet loved she was more sophisticated and calm. She had grown up, and it seemed Lucifer never even had the chance to do so. Speaking of douchebags- where was that son of a bitch Avalon? Silence fell on them, and Malice studied the new yet hostile presence. She could not ignore the fact that he looked handsome- if only he had a personality that reflected that. It wasn't a crush, she could tell, it was more like one was walking through the city and saw a pretty face. 

As minutes passed, Malice didn't leave, not without some words coming out of the male's mouth. She sat her fat ass down on the ground, her hind legs growing tired from standing with the extra mass, and her tail thumped softly on the earth as she just stared. And then words came- cruel words filled with hate and despise.

Yes sir, though perhaps someone should have told me that before I started wandering. No one yet had told me this grove was off-limits, but I guess I'm sorry for my thoughtless actions anyway. She informed with a crooked smile. She would live here, she would belong here, if only to prove the hateful beings wrong. Her children would grow up here, or else terrorize the lot of them as they became older. They would know how all of them -all except Burke, Kendra and Cicero- acted as wild beasts. And the male's next words only increased the chance of her indeed telling her children someday. She did not know what a qula-something was, but it probably wasn't good. He was threatening unborn children, how low could these wolves sink?

They will live. She said calm yet with an edge of determination. Their eyes meeting only made her despise the white male more. Or are you the kind that murders innocent beings? Truly, what is it with all of you? She asked, her voice breaking here and there in a saddened tone. What have my unborn children done to deserve such cruel words?
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 20, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - May 27, 2016, 03:11 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - May 27, 2016, 04:27 PM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 02:54 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Malice - June 05, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: I got a new van, holy moly - by Kove - July 29, 2016, 12:32 AM