Hushed Willows Into my own parade, cast your dancing spell my way.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
The offending smell filled the cavern, Tambourine's hello making his face wrinkle even as the rest of the wolves approached them. He gave a soft sound, snorting as he looked down at the puppy and then up to Octavia. It wasn't the first time he'd been bombed by the puppy and he was certain his mother had endured many a fart too. But they weren't alone much longer, everyone else filing in appropriately. 

Stark offered brief smiles as they all gathered, his eyes drifting over his sister in particular. Wondering how she was adjusting, wondering if she was happy. It was a hard thing to do, find happiness, and the settling might have been hard for his sandy colored sibling. He turned his attention to Octavia, watching as she scooped Tambourine close and then introduced him to the pack properly. 

Like the rest of the gathered wolves he noticed the absence of Warbone, frowning briefly until he focused on the pup who was quickly approaching them. The chirp of Tambourine's name made him grin, briefly leaning down to nudge the puppy fondly as his foot was tackled. "Hey, Tam," He said with a smile, voice a low fond rumble.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread