Cerulean Cape everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
cameo. i'll post as i feel like it~
The scent of sea is already weaving itself into his coat by the time they make headway down the coast. The commander sets the pace and the pathway they take, meanwhile Dio is finding himself quietly content to follow along wherever she may lead. While he cannot say he has missed the seaside, necessarily, something about returning to its company is almost invigorating in a way he does not have the words for yet. This, he reasons, is probably helped by the momentary change of scenery, the relatively easy travels, and the subtle greenery returning to the landscapes they pass over.

As has become customary, he fans out to loosely patrol and scout about on his own on the edge of the shoreline. Never does he move very far from Thuringwethil, and he's always vaguely aware of Gluskap's doings -- even if the finer details are not always worth his effort. Dio just watches it all unfold as needed.

When he notices the unknown silver wolf, he is dutifully lured forward but since he does not see aggression on him so far, this approach isn't rushed. The gestures exchanged between the two seemed friendly enough, and he doesn't want to interrupt unnecessarily. Dio isn't overly concerned and comes and makes his presence a bit more clear by looming a few meters behind his commander. He stays there, silent, readied, but it's clear he doesn't see the immediate need to involve himself more than this unless it's necessary.
Messages In This Thread
RE: everything was screaming: the sea, the wind, my heart - by Dio - June 06, 2016, 11:27 PM