Coconut Grove Your anger is frightening the sand
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
even one so experienced as she knew that what she saw from him was not good. his motor functions were poor, and as he attempted to drink from the water he spilled more of it than he drank. deirdre wished to take care of him; she simply was not sure how to, without taking him to donnelaith. deirdre realized that this was what she must do, or else she could be leaving him here to die. who knew what might come against him when he was alone? he certainly could not defend himself--not in a world where meat was so difficult to find.

she took in a deep breath. i am deirdre stella mayfair, of donnelaith, she introduced herself, lowering her head to look levelly at him. i am going to bring you back to my home with me. i do not know where you are from, and i do not know if you have any to care for you where you do come from. perhaps you know someone within my home that would, and we can inform them if that is so. but to leave you here is to leave you for dead in your state... she watched him, unflinching and resolute for one so young; but she knew of death, and knew she did not wish to give it wings. her fascination and respect for it did not rest in the killing act, and macabre though her interest was, she knew that before that moment came for any, if she could help it, she would halt The Reaper in Their tracks.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 03, 2016, 11:11 AM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 11:46 AM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: Your anger is frightening the sand - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 01:15 PM