Blackfeather Woods the absence of god
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
sucky post so I can get things rolling
It seemed the boy always found her than she did him. But it was high time he earned his place in the Brotherhood, as did the Spiderlings as well. The Beta only assumed the boy was interested in becoming an Assassin, drawing that father and son did not have the same interests in that feild. While Kove was a formiable Preist, Xan seemed to adapt to the beat and braun of the Brotherhood rather than the spiritual attributes it presented. 

"Spar with me," She suggested, very sure he would not hesitate. The idea flowed from her mouth as she advance forward closer to him. "I suppose you still want to earn your place among the Brotherhood," She inquired, but highly doubting he was lacking the interest he had been interested in since a pup. She remembered Xan when he first arrived to the dark woods, unafraid and unyeilding to the dark corners of it's territory. It had never wavered, at least according to her knowledge. It was exactly what the Brotherhood looked for, and Xan would be an excelent addition to their cult.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
the absence of god - by Nemesis - May 15, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: the absence of god - by Xan - May 15, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: the absence of god - by Nemesis - June 06, 2016, 12:38 PM
RE: the absence of god - by Xan - July 27, 2016, 02:17 AM