The Sentinels I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
together they had walked a long way. she, too, was exhausted by the time they had arrived home; the second of his words was one she had, amazingly, not heard yet thus far in her life, and the third brought a bemused smile to her lips at the whimsical sound of it. the second word had, on the contrary, sounded harsh--she related it automatically to pain.

she moved with him deeper into donnelaith, and bid him to stop near a particularly old tree. sit and rest here, she instructed gently, while she herself tipped up her head and called for @Lasher, if he was well enough now, and also @Eilidh and @Lucani, who she knew were wise to medicinal things. in her call she revealed to them she had brought with her a guest who knew lasher, for her fathers own benefit. with her, she had brought the coconut, thinking that it would be helpful in carrying things such as water and when the herbs returned, salves. for now she would get the stranger whose name she did not yet know some water.

again she returned to him promptly, water in tow. she placed it before him. i have called my sister, eilidh, and a wolf named lucani--they might know what is the matter, and when you will recover by. for the moment, he had shade--donnelaith's branches knit themselves into a canopy in this area that offered it, even without its leaves.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 06, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 06, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 07, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 07, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Eilidh - June 08, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 10, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 13, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 14, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Eilidh - June 14, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 16, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 20, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 21, 2016, 02:30 PM