The Sentinels my heartbeat could tell you it's urgent
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
though the call had not been for her, she had heard her fathers name in its notes; and so the fair nymph moved in its direction, the wind as her guide. in little time did she arrive before the handsome visitor at their doorstep--she had no idea that he had run with her father and dante before she was a twinkle within the eye of either parent.

though she was young, she carried plenty of gumption in her place within donnelaith the older she became. she was this forests witch--one of them--and one of the woods many protectors. she did not, by the look of her, appear to be a child. she had the build of a woman, perhaps prematurely, and so to the eye would not look to be a girl. her voice, however, would betray her in its youthful trill--though she did not think the way she developed any sort of guise, or strange by any means. some leered at her for her beauty, others looked away--though the latter would be because of their knowing that she was still a child yet.

my father or dante--perhaps both, if we are lucky--will surely come to us soon. what is it that you have come for...? she queried preemptively, keeping a fair distance from the man, surely to the comfort of her father.
Messages In This Thread
my heartbeat could tell you it's urgent - by Malachi - June 02, 2016, 10:54 PM
RE: my heartbeat could tell you it's urgent - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 02:00 PM