Emberflame Ridge Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
~The sky's the limit~
101 Posts
Ooc — Kadence
Sorry for the late reply

When she mentioned hushed willows, he canted his head, taking a deeper sniff of the place. The familiar scent of the pack which quarreled over the deer floated to him, as well the scent of Teagan. Slancio momentarily mourned the loss of his new found friend. Yet he came to reality, and replied to Qamar, "They are a very fierce pack, not really somebody you want to run into," He muttered, loud enough to hear, "But in these times, food is always good," He continued, louder this time.

He heard her ask about the sea. "Beautiful, honestly." He shrugged, a soft smile coming onto his face. "The waves lapping onto the shore gives off a gorgeous scenery." He laughed, falling into ease. "Since the ocean is untouched by locusts, we're currently eating fish, but theres the occasional seagull. I've only recently came to these wilds, but I expect seals and larger marine prey to come when the green returns to Teekon." Slancio grinned at her then, dertermined to learn something about her too, "How's life in the mountains? I hear that most mountain wolves hunt bird?"
The flowers are in bloom as the birds will tell, it's a beautiful day to be burning in hell.
Messages In This Thread
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Qamar - June 03, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Slancio - June 03, 2016, 11:40 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Qamar - June 04, 2016, 12:19 AM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Slancio - June 04, 2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Qamar - June 04, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Slancio - June 04, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Qamar - June 04, 2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Slancio - June 04, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Qamar - June 04, 2016, 11:36 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Slancio - June 06, 2016, 07:39 PM
RE: Two roads diverged in a yellow wood - by Qamar - June 22, 2016, 10:58 PM