The Sentinels I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
@Eilidh you're still more than welcome to join <3!!!! in fact ID LOVE FOR U TO

donnelaith was large, but lucani and lasher were both near; her eyes fell firstly to the recovered woman, who was handsome, she noted--the attractiveness stilled her tongue for a moment before her father entered the scene, a saving grace for her momentary lapse. deirdre was entering her teenage years of noticing such things and mulling over them, contemplating the meaning, but the most important matter at hand was prioritized, and she was glad she had said nothing else she would need to repeat herself thrice over. for surely eilidh would come, though it was likely she was deeper within the forest.

a dream led me to a place where i found this man, laying beneath a bare tree. when he awoke, he reminded me of renoir-- she paused a moment, to explain this, renoir had hit his head, and could not move very well. this man... i did not see it happen, but he also cannot move very well. he is speaking better, and even moving a bit better, but at first, could hardly say a word, or drink! he seems to be improving... but i worried there might be some greater issue, and also that in his state he would not get home safely. she quieted, her gaze looking to lucani and next to her father. she realized she did not yet know the mans name, and perhaps her father--or the man himself--could fill in that blank for her.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 06, 2016, 01:41 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 06, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 06, 2016, 07:53 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 07, 2016, 09:17 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 07, 2016, 11:26 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Eilidh - June 08, 2016, 08:47 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 10, 2016, 11:27 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 13, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 14, 2016, 04:24 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Eilidh - June 14, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 14, 2016, 10:04 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Deirdre - June 16, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lucani - June 20, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of stroconuts - by Lasher - June 21, 2016, 02:30 PM