Moonspear the way with the blade of your melody
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
His tail wagged in return at her greeting, brushing against the backs of his legs. He was instantly alert when she mentioned tracks, possibly of a bear. How old do you think? he questioned, hoping it would be from a while. A bear in their woods would not be a good thing, since the wolves were lacking the nutrition and sustenance to keep their muscles strong. Dash worried they wouldn't be able to fight off such a strong contender. Shaking his head, he admitted he had not seen any tracks. No, none before now.

He hadn't even caught their scent. Was he not paying enough attention, or did the bear simply pass through that long ago? I'll be sure to be extra vigilant in patrols. If I find anything, I'll howl, he said, hoping to relieve some of the fears she might be having. Well, at least he was having them.

Tentatively, he began the conversation he had sought her out for. I was wondering if I could talk to you about the slave? he asked, using her title over the name Charon had given her. He wondered if the leaders would take offense to that, but that's why he was here now.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - May 26, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 07, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 07, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 09, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 10, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 12:46 AM