Moonspear the way with the blade of your melody
380 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Ame seemed to think the prints were old, and Dash had to agree. If they were recent, they would have put him on alert immediately. Still, it was unnerving to think a bear had come through the territory. The fact that it went unnoticed was silver lining, as they were really in no position to get into an altercation with the large beast. If it had just passed through and moved on, they could move on, too. They were both on the same page, though, that extra patrols and diligence on security was a must.

The dark female was open to his topic of discussion, and Dash took a moment to decide exactly what he wanted to ask. Well, I understand, and am upholding, your and Charon's decision to take her as a slave, he began, wanting to it make that clear that they had his support in that. But I'm a little unclear as to how exactly we're supposed to treat her, he admitted. I've never been one to put others down, and I find it difficult, even with her. Would they think him weak because of that? He worried so, but he still wanted to be honest.
Feel free to tag Dash as needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW. 
Messages In This Thread
the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - May 26, 2016, 01:45 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 07, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 07, 2016, 04:42 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 07, 2016, 09:33 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 01:50 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 01:10 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 08, 2016, 06:17 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 08, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 09, 2016, 01:05 AM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Dash - June 10, 2016, 02:35 PM
RE: the way with the blade of your melody - by Amekaze - June 13, 2016, 12:46 AM