The Floodlands feel like i don't even know me
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
They did not share a similar opinion on manners, a suspicion the stranger had given confirmation with as he spoke calling them “a waste of time and breath”. The Fearghal monarch gave a simple. contemplative shrug of indifference mentally acknowledging that there was no use in disputing what the titan thought. The contempt in the titan's gaze did not go unnoticed — nor ignored — by the coywolf who stared back, unafraid. Arturo Fearghal did not back down and had built his reputation on giving the impression that feared nothing even though that was, of course, far from the truth. Did he fear the titan in front of him? No; but he did fear death, he feared losing his children and his Family. A brawl with a stranger larger and no doubt stronger than him was not something Arturo had ever feared. Yet still, he attempted to dissuade with his words. Words were powerful, this Arturo knew. This Arutro counted upon.

“That's right,” Arturo agreed with a sage nod when the titan rasped what Arturo had offered him: an alliance, in so few words. Alliances were shaky things, risks ...but Arturo held fast to his belief if there were no risks then it wasn't truly worth having. “My reputation does not proceed me in these Wilds, yet, but an alliance with me and my Family is not one that you will regret. I'm a man of my word,” And he had so many of them: words, that was. “An alliance to me is like an extension of my Family ...and my Family is everything. Everything I do, I do for them and the same iron clad promise and commitment would, if you accept, be extended to you and yours.” Arturo knew when to make enemies and he knew when to make friends and this moment was pivotal, he could feel it in the marrow of his bones.

The offer was made, now all the coywolf had to do was wait for the titan's response.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
feel like i don't even know me - by Arturo - May 12, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: feel like i don't even know me - by Skellige - May 14, 2016, 08:54 PM
RE: feel like i don't even know me - by Arturo - May 15, 2016, 06:45 AM
RE: feel like i don't even know me - by Skellige - May 20, 2016, 01:29 AM
RE: feel like i don't even know me - by Arturo - May 20, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: feel like i don't even know me - by Skellige - May 22, 2016, 12:03 AM
RE: feel like i don't even know me - by Arturo - May 22, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: feel like i don't even know me - by Skellige - May 31, 2016, 02:49 PM