The Sentinels better to reign in hell
You did not break me I'm still fighting for peace
251 Posts
Ooc — sonia
The wraith attempted to pull away and she gave a soft snort, shaking her head at his pride and his push to pull away. She was not interested in that, not right then. "Lasher," His name was a softer whisper from her lips, for a moment she pressed her cheek against his shoulder - equal parts concern and a mild sort of affection - he had after all taken a chance with her he did not have to and that alone endeared him no matter what else she might have worried over him. 

The two that approached next - his children, his coven - made her lift her gaze from the dark male she was propping up, the cough so strong it made her shake as well. She could feel more, too, her natural strength in sickness, life, death - the endless circle they formed. She was silent as another child approach and she understood this to was one of his, letting the girls tend to their father. "Are there herb stores here?" She asked quietly. "Angelica and Beth root might help - Elderberry too." She suggested gently, not wanting to push her position too far.
And I know that I can survive
I walked through fire to save my life

[Image: counselor.gif] 4/5,[Image: caretaker.gif] 1/5
Messages In This Thread
better to reign in hell - by Lasher - May 29, 2016, 10:12 PM
RE: better to reign in hell - by Rowan Mayfair - May 29, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: better to reign in hell - by Emaleth - May 31, 2016, 08:59 PM
RE: better to reign in hell - by Deirdre - June 01, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: better to reign in hell - by Eilidh - June 02, 2016, 05:05 PM
RE: better to reign in hell - by Lasher - June 03, 2016, 08:30 AM
RE: better to reign in hell - by Rowan Mayfair - June 08, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: better to reign in hell - by Lasher - June 21, 2016, 02:17 PM