Stone Circle we only want it with the lights out
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
I am so sorry for the delay, guys!

Hearing the details of the two male's lives just made him more curious. His dark head canted to the side, listening intently as one bounced through their story and the other picked it up, smoothing out some finer details in a way that almost seemed cautious - like they were afraid of some sort of repercussions. "I can't say that I've ever had a bird call me anything." Stark said with a little mischievous grin. "If we're honest, I don't give them the chance. I just snag them for dinner." 

He wondered how the boys had fared up until then - learning what they had, doing what they had. The blond one - Fry - he seemed amazed he'd caught anything and he wondered how he felt about that. "Have you guys gotten much food? Squirrels won't get you very far. Have you tried fishing?" He asked curiously. It might be an easier way to get food reliably for them. After a bit, Stark took the two dogs down to the nearest off shoot of water, trying to help teach them how to fish. It might not have been much, but, it was something and it showed his appreciation for the kindness shown to him by the pair of strange beasts.

He returned to the Keep, disappointed by the lack of resources but with more knowledge of how they other lands were faring.
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 11, 2016, 04:31 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - May 16, 2016, 12:49 AM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 17, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - May 17, 2016, 03:00 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Big Mac - May 31, 2016, 11:06 PM
RE: we only want it with the lights out - by Stark - June 08, 2016, 11:46 PM