Bramblepoint point to the hills
46 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The female seemed to take his inquiry quite seriously. She seemed to ponder on it for a moment before she attempted to shake her pelt to remove the droplets of rain that were sure to be gathering there. The golden-clad male tossed his head back and forth slightly, feeling his ears bat against his skull with soft thuds. He did not bother to shake his entire figure; the Crowfeather male was certain that it would do him very little good. Instead, he drew his ears forward to listen to the answer that had been so carefully thought-out by his present company.

She explained that she was a bit wayward. The female had really had no intentions when she had left her old home. In spite of the idea that she hadn’t created a plan for herself, she mentioned sticking around the Teekon area. A curling smile split his features a bit and he chuckled. “I might have a bit of a poet in me; I sure do like the thought of nature fightin’ back against all this,” he spoke and gestured with his muzzle to their surroundings. It was bleak – even more so with the rain against their backs – but there was still a chance that life could break through.

After another moment of listening to the water beat around them, the woman mentioned that they had yet to share names with each other. Introduced as Nashoba, the golden boy nodded his head with a pleasant sweep of his tail. “Pleasure, missus. I’m Sawyer.”
Messages In This Thread
point to the hills - by Sawyer - May 30, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 01, 2016, 02:08 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - June 01, 2016, 03:20 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 01, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - June 01, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 01, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - June 02, 2016, 02:22 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 02, 2016, 02:41 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - June 09, 2016, 03:01 AM
RE: point to the hills - by Nashoba - June 22, 2016, 11:17 PM
RE: point to the hills - by Sawyer - July 02, 2016, 05:50 AM